This is a super exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a global business and lifestyle media platform and work with a wide range of brands across both print and digital channels.
As we look to grow our commercial department, we are on the lookout for a driven and personable professional to join the team with an interest in media sales and categories such as tech, finance, fashion, travel, business services, and consumer goods.
As our Advertising Sales Executive, you will be tasked with contributing to the print and digital sales process, with a focus on the UK and US markets, to ensure delivery against annual targets. We are looking for someone to have a strong emphasis on bringing in new advertisers for our magazine and email products, whilst also helping to expand existing accounts.
The role is client facing and will require you to be in regular contact with both media agencies and in-house marketing/media teams directly. You will also need to have proficient written/verbal communication skills and confidence in dealing with decision makers on varying levels; including on phone calls, in meetings and in presentations.
• Developing a healthy pipeline of potential clients through smart outreach
• Identify, prospect & qualify leads via telephone, email and face to face meetings
• Identify and secure meetings with new clients in UK and US, across relevant categories
• Building our network of media agencies in the UK and US
• Work closely with internal teams to share leads and opportunities across departments
• Ensure regular reporting of all leads, conversions and win/losses.
• Contribute to forecasting annual sales pipeline
• Experience in generating high quality leads through multiple channels
• Experience with being in a client facing role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Experience using CRM systems would be an advantage
• Ability to work remotely and autonomously at times
• Fluent written and spoken English
Send your CV along with a letter explaining why you're the right person for the role – and any other materials you think support your case – to email@example.com. Please include the words ‘Advertising Sales Executive’ in the subject line.
Courier is the defining media brand for a new generation who want to live and work on their own terms. We've been telling insightful and inspiring stories of modern business through print, podcasts, events and more since launching in 2013. London-based but with an international perspective, our mission is to help you work better, live smarter, be happier.
Courier is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.