Courier is looking for a Creative Copywriter to help us improve how we communicate with our audience about our own products and those of our brand partners.
We’re looking for someone who can do more than just write copy. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who can produce both words and ideas that will help sell Courier and partner products and campaigns in original, imaginative and attention grabbing ways – whether in print, email, social, audio or film, and someone who can ultimately help us heighten both the commercial and brand equity impact of the work we produce. Our goal is to make the promotional work we produce as entertaining and enjoyable as the media content we make directly for our audience and you’ll be the key driver of this. This is a role for a fresh and creative mind with a strong portfolio of work behind them that shows concepts, ideas and hooks for campaigns.
The role will report directly into the Creative Director and work as a member of the Studio team.
• Generate internal creative briefs from conversations with team members from the product, marketing and/or brand partnerships teams.
• Develop briefs into campaign ideas and concepts.
• Oversee all copywriting on customer communications – including email, website and social media.
• Work with senior studio and product team members to develop naming, brand identity and positioning for new-to-market product launches.
• Strategic thinking, allowing you to think conceptually about Courier’s own product offerings and also those of our brand partners and how best to promote these to our target audience.
• The ability to think visually when creating ideas and concepts. We’re looking for someone who can work with designers to bring an idea to life.
• A proven track record of delivering great marketing copy that maintains brand integrity but gets results.
• Experience in producing ideas and copy across a number of formats – with an emphasis on email and social media.
• An understanding and passion for Courier’s mission, values and target audience.
Send your CV and a portfolio of your work along with a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the role to email@example.com. Please include the words ‘Creative Copywriter’ in the subject line. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Courier is the defining media brand for a new generation who want to live and work on their own terms. We’ve been telling insightful and inspiring stories of modern business through print, podcasts, events and more since launching in 2013. London-based but with an international perspective, our mission is to help you work better, live smarter, be happier.
Courier is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.