Courier has recently opened the doors to its new HQ in east London and is on the lookout for a talented Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
Being at the very heart of our business, and reporting into the Managing Director, the Office Manager will be responsible for all operational elements of the office, as well as assist the senior management team in broader operational areas of the business.
This role is office based and there will be an expectation that the Office Manager will be at the office from 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Manage office budgets.
• Liaise with staff and suppliers.
• Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems.
• Oversee facilities management: health and safety (including being lead fire marshall), landlord communications, cleaning and maintenance contracts, external catering, IT, audio and visuals.
• Manage the office diary.
• Onboard new starters (induction planning and equipment set-up).
• Provide ad hoc support to the Senior Management Team.
• Organize overseas travel bookings for designated teams.
• High level of organization
• Good administrative skills
• Confidence and a driven nature
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
Send your CV along with a letter explaining why you’re the right person for the role – and any other materials you think support your case – to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the words ‘Office Manager’ in the subject line.
Courier is the defining media brand for a new generation who want to live and work on their own terms. We’ve been telling insightful and inspiring stories of modern business through print, podcasts, events and more since launching in 2013. London-based but with an international perspective, our mission is to help you work better, live smarter, be happier.
Courier is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.