At Courier, we’re on a mission to grow our audience and establish ourselves as the beacon brand for people who want to work and live on their own terms. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Director to help make that happen.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, we’re looking for someone who can take the reins and drive forward all our brand and product marketing communications, to make the impact we need in 2021 and beyond.
This is a hugely exciting role and we’re looking for an exceptional talent with a passion for brilliant creative marketing to come and join the team.
• Lead the development of Courier’s marketing vision and execute our marketing plan.
• Own the end-to-end delivery of all marketing and communications across brand, product experience, and loyalty areas ensuring we build exceptional relationships with our audience and deliver against key marketing objectives.
• Work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders up to senior leadership to gain a deep understanding of Courier’s offering and to ensure support and buy in for the appropriate comms plan to deliver against the business objectives.
• Work collaboratively with our studio team overseeing all work flowing into this department and ensuring the quality of the work is to the standard required to get results.
• Manage our internal customer communications across email and social media.
• Develop and maintain a public relations plan including pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and press releases and organising speaking engagements for members of the senior leadership.
• Extensive experience in developing and delivering effective integrated communications activity and campaigns to drive brand and business growth – ideally including experience within a performance marketing environment.
• Creative thinking with the ability to spot new and innovative ways to solve comms challenges and push through to execute brilliantly.
• Clear and proven experience running the creative process from brief to production.
• Strong knowledge of modern media landscape and the strengths and weaknesses of different channel approaches to deliver results, including point-of-sale, digital, social and non-traditional comms solutions.
• Strong analytical skills – understanding and interpreting data and insight to inform comms approach.
• Outstanding communication and people skills and the ability to take direction on multifaceted projects.
Send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the role – and any other materials you think support your case – to email@example.com. Please include the words ‘Marketing Director’ in the subject line. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Courier is the defining media brand for a new generation who want to live and work on their own terms. We’ve been telling insightful and inspiring stories of modern business through print, podcasts, events and more since launching in 2013. London-based but with an international perspective, our mission is to help you work better, live smarter, be happier.
Courier is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.